THE ZAIA CARE GUIDE
- Household and outdoor chores (i.e., cleaning and gardening)
- Exposure to bleach and other cleaning products
- Showering, bathing or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs and the ocean
- Using lotion, hair products, fragrances and other cosmetics
- Exercising at the gym or during contact sports
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ENAMEL AND GEMSTONE JEWELLERY
- Damp a soft cloth with lukewarm water.
- Use the damp soft cloth to gently clean your ZAIA jewellery behind the settings and in between crevices.
- Blot dry your ZAIA jewellery with a dry soft polishing cloth.
Do not use ultrasonic cleaning for your enamel and gemstone jewellery as it will damage the piece.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GOLD AND DIAMOND JEWELLERY
- Place your ZAIA jewellery into a bowl with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- After two minutes, gently clean behind the settings and in between crevices with a soft bristle brush to remove any debris.
- Rinse and blot dry your ZAIA jewellery with a soft polishing cloth.
If you wish to professionally clean your ZAIA jewellery.
The natural elegance and deep hues of the extraordinary Zambian Emeralds are brought to life through the alluring sparkle of diamonds. The mesmerizing array of green emeralds creates a dream-like illusion of walking down a glorious garden: the divine Garden of Eden.
This remarkable layout of Zambian Emeralds creates a playful composition that adds light and personality to the set. Finding the perfect colors, cut, and shape all fit to perfection in one elegant set is ZAIA's promise to offer only the finest gems to our clients.